Our Products & Services
Ground Source Heat Pumps
Vaillant’s flexoTHERM with Green iQ can be a ground source heat pump when connected to a group loop. Available in 5-19kW versions, this GSHP offer state of the art EVI compressor technology, giving extremely high efficiency and heating performance.
flexoTHERM has been awarded the Quiet Mark, issued by the Noise Abatement Society, thanks to its exceptionally low operating noise levels. It sounds no louder than a standard domestic fridge.
- flexoTHERM models come complete with the VRC700 weather compensating system controller
- Easy installation: integral components – built in ground and heating circulation pumps and three way diverter valve
- Extended range of accessories
- Exceptionally quiet, with noise levels comparable to a modern fridge 42db(A)
- flexoTHERM with Green IQ carries the highest energy efficiency label in its class: ErP rating A++.
Vaillant’s geoTHERM ground source heat pump (22-46kW) is designed to provide maximum comfort and efficiency, simple installation and smooth operation. geoTHERM is compatible with domestic properties, and with a range of larger outputs can serve bigger homes which may operate on a 3 phase electricity supply.
The system provides the perfect solution for off gas properties using oil or LPG. GeoTHERM is the only Ground Source Heat Pump Quiet Mark approved, recognised independently by the noise abatement society as the quietest heat pumps on the market.
- Weather compensated controls included
- All key components integral to the geoTHERM up to 17kW – Brine and central heating pumps, back up heater, 3 way valve, soft starter and control are all part of the geoTHERM package
- Energy yield display – the in built control shows in a clear bar chart diagram showing the energy absorbed from the ground loop, proving the actual system efficiency
- Advanced diagnostics
IBD’s expertise in heat pump installations, renewables projects, Renewable Heat Incentive and Microgeneration Certification Scheme services will ensure the most energy efficient and suitable ground source heat pump solution is selected for any project.