With unrivalled experience in green energy solutions, IBD’s Total MCS Services cover everything an installer could want to complete, fully commissioned renewable installations that allow them and their clients to take full advantage of financial incentives afforded by the RHI and MCS schemes.
1 The TOTAL Technology
- Market leading renewable technologies all available through IBD to provide fully integrated renewable solutions.
- Air & ground source heat pumps including hybrids.
- Solar thermal and solar voltaic.
- Mechanical Ventilation & Heat Recovery (MVHR)
- Underfloor heating.
- Small duct heating and air conditioning systems (sdHVAC).
- Daikin Altherma, Vaillant, Danfoss, Polypipe, Envirotube, Pro Fix, Invisible.AC are just some of the major brands available.
- IBD is Daikin UK’s Specialist Renewable Distributor.
2 The TOTAL Service
- IBD will provide installers with fast turnaround, fully detailed quotations for any renewables project for their client.
- Once agreed, IBD will provide full details of the proposed solution including product perfomance and specification data, schematics, engineering/architectural drawings, heat loss calculations and comprehensive installation instructions.
- Following installation by the contractor, IBD will commission and sign off the system to comply with MCS for RHI financial incentives.
3 The TOTAL Support
- Technical support for the installer from the start of any project through to installation.
- After sales service covering product warranties, technical support for the installer and the client.
- Site visits and telephone support throughout.
- Product Training.
- RHI and MCS questions answered.
4 The TOTAL MCS Expertise
- IBD’s new HQ in Verwood, Dorset is fully equipped with AutoCad work stations, wide format printers and the latest software packages to create customised renewable system designs
Integration of all the available renewable technology for maximum energy efficiency.
- In addition to Daikin UK Specialist Renewable Distributor status, IBD has Microgeneration Certification Scheme (MCS) installer certification (Approval COR 183), is a member of the Renewable Energy Association and complies with the REAL Assurance Scheme consumer code.
- The company carries endorsements by Corgi for Heating, Ventilation and Electrical installation work and is BPEC approved for Solar Thermal and Heat Recovery Ventilation system design and installation.