Air Source Heat Pumps
Ground Source Heat Pumps
Hybrid Heat Pumps
HEAT PUMPS FROM IBD DISTRIBUTION
As Daikin UK’s only Specialist Renewable Distributor, IBD Distribution is uniquely placed to assist you in the specification of Air and Ground Source Heat Pumps for your next new build or refurbishment project.
With our outstanding expertise in Daikin Altherma ASHPs and experience in all aspects of renewables technology, we can ensure your correct specification and combination of heating & ventilation technologies.
Our nationwide network of fully trained experienced installers can fully project-manage your installation at every stage from design and specification through to installation, commissioning and sign-off.
Installations can be fully Microgeneration Certification Scheme (MCS) accredited, ensuring your compliance with the Renewable Heat Incentive Scheme (RHI) to take advantage of all available financial incentives.
ABOUT DAIKIN ALTHERMA AIR SOURCE HEAT PUMPS:
- A choice of proven, market leading Daikin Altherma air source heat pumps tested to -25 degrees C.
- Select from high and low-temperature Altherma ASHPs to suit all kinds of properties – new & old, large & small – as well as Hybrids to maximise efficiency of combined renewable and traditional energy sources.
- Use free heat from the air around your home, rather than generating it from expensive fossil fuels.
- Meet all your hot water and heating needs, all year round at a fraction of the cost.
- Reduce energy costs for heating and your CO2 emissions.
- Ideal for use with radiators and/or underfloor heating systems.
- Eligible for the MCS, domestic RHI and Enhanced Capital Allowance (ECA) financial incentives.
- No ground works and little space required.
- Long expected life span of around 18 years.
- Inverter driven compressor reduces pressure on electrical supply.
- No vent or flue required.
WHAT TO DO NEXT…
Call upon the complete expertise of IBD Distribution for your next Air or Ground Source Heat Pump and maximise your investment through the independent advice that we can provide. Call us on 01202 825682 or complete the form below for a free information pack.
For some projects, Ground Source heat Pumps (GSHPs) are a highly viable choice. They can be over six times as energy efficient as the most efficient gas or oil boiler and if you compare their performance against roof solar panels, GSHPs can produce over six times more renewable energy.
IBD Distribution works with probably the most trusted name in the GSHP sector – Danfoss – and has successfully completed a large number of projects throughout the UK in all types of property.